Sunday, May 8, 2011

April/May Wrap Up

I've been pretty sick for the last month or so. The gestational diabetes has kicked in, I'm itchy all over, needing insulin, steroids, lots of nasty stuff and lots of nasty side effects.

Somehow during the last several weeks I've managed to "get thru" Easter, Toto's Marshmallow Blaster 7th Birthday party, hosting our annual neighborhood Tax Day Soup Party, and Sweetpea's 8th Birthday "un"Sleepover.

I wouldn't have made it without the help of our incredible nanny, "Coach." When people ask me what it's like to have a male nanny to help with the kids I tell them, "it's just like having a regular nanny, he helps with the kids, some of the housework, and if I say 'Coach, could you move that couch for me?' he says, "Where to?"

I planned both birthday parties, yes, but he did all the shopping, most of the prep work, and helped all throughout Toto's VERY active boy party which DH only got to stop by at on his way to the airport.

We wouldn't have made it through the month without you, Coach. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.