Monday, November 28, 2011

February Burnout in November?

I am not enjoying my kids this week. Suddenly, I have become a yeller because they have stopped listening to me. I think part of is because they have had too much freedom during the last 2 weeks while we were busy and preoccupied with Grandma Ann.

Now that I want to get back to hitting the books, they are balking. I am hating have them at home right now. I would rather take care of a newborn and an incontinent Grandma right now than deal with 3 mouthy elementary school kids. Public school with its 6 1/2 hrs of free babysitting per day is starting to look a lot more appealing.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that things are hard right now! I can only imagine the adjustment that you all are going through. Go easy on yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.