Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Glow in the Dark Bath - from Pinterest

I tried out another cute Pinterest idea tonight. I enticed the kids to get into the big bathtub together for a Glow in the Dark Bath!

These pictures were taken by my excellent amateur photographer husband, Bill. (So the copyright is all his!) They were taken on a tripod with a long exposure, hence the spooky looking glow sticks moving about in the water. You can kind of make out 3 heads in the bathtub, but the cool part is the glow sticks.

The kids just couldn't get enough of the glow in the dark bath. I highly recommend it for the cheap fun factor. Definitely a great way to change the mood of a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.