Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mother's Day Locket Special - Buy 4 charms get 1 free {must order directly from me for special to apply}

Just a reminder that if you are thinking of ordering a Mother's Day Locket for yourself or a loved one - April 21st is the last day to order directly from me for design help & complimentary assembly & gift wrapping & discounted shipping. So be sure to like my Origami Owl + Tricia Jennings fan page to get the "Buy 4 charms get 1 free" Special.  




   

Order from the corporate website directly no later than May 1st in order to ensure delivery by Mother's Day. Unfortunately, from the corporate website I cannot override the shipping rates or honor my charm special. So please, decide early if you can, the earlier the better! I want you to Love your Locket!
Here is another great locket for a Mom of a boy and a girl, or maybe one expecting twins? I love this one with the chunky necklace.

This one is delicate and feminine. I love the rose and Mom dangles floating about. 
This Mom has a lot of pink in her life. Never too much!















For the Grandmas, Nanas, and Abuelas.
For the Mom to be...
.
There are plenty of different designs we can try, ranging from $ 45 to $ 95 dollars, I'd say most are in the $ 55 to $ 75 range for a very nice and unique locket. Email me or call me, you've got nothing to lose by looking at different design ideas.

Website for direct ordering: www.triciajennings.origamiowl.com

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.