Saturday, October 19, 2013

An Announcement of Biblical Proportions

Well, now you know why the blog has been so quiet lately. I couldn't think of a single thing to write about that didn't include a reference to the fact that I am pregnant with Baby No. 5 at age 45

Holy. Cow.



Adorable "big brother announcement" shirt made my friend Alison over at Monkey Ruffles.

Now that you all know, I can resume blogging about homeschooling and remodeling and not worry about the occasional morning sickness or gestational diabetes complaint popping up on this page.

Just call me Sara.

I would appreciate any prayers you could spare, as I am always high risk, even before adding in the age factor.

Deo Gratias!

2 comments:

  1. I came here from the wise men link-up, looking for ideas, when I came across this wonderful news. I have no idea who you are, but Congratulations!!
    And thanks for the ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. On a day like today, when I am so tired from the weeks of bronchitis and so *not* into doing anything else for Christmas, what a boost to see your sweet comment.

      Delete

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.