Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Force is Strong with this One

Now, just because Mom had her 4th c-section less than 3 weeks ago does NOT mean she gets out of birthday party duty! Blondie wanted a Star Wars party so bad, and it turned out great. I made all the guests Jedi robes out of old brown sheets I had put out for Good Will, and each child got a light saber. They played with this during the party and it also served as their party favor. I did okay, energy wise, although I was pretty exhausted from getting up and down from helping the little ones play "Pin the Light Saber on Yoda." Thankfully, my Mom came down with my sister-in-law for the party and she held Baby M for almost 2 hrs straight. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it to see that he knew he would always still be my baby and that he would not (always) be ignored in favor of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.