Friday, September 16, 2011

Cause they're not always angels, and I don't always have the patience of Job

Just in case anyone was beginning to think I was drinking too much of the company Kool-Aid. Last night between 6 and 7:30 pm I was ready to disown 3 of my children. I made them stand outside on the deck while I served dinner. I called them in to be seated at the dinner table one at a time and they were ONLY allowed to speak to ME, not each other, since they had obviously forgotten how to live in polite society where we do not touch, pinch, hit, and scream at each other. Dinner was quite amusing, sort of like my own private courthouse. I got to say things like, "don't talk to her, you may only address the Mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.