Monday, January 31, 2011

An on line homeschool journal

Since I am a horrible scrapbooker, and facebook pictures are too sporadic, I've decided to create an on line journal for me to record our homeschooling adventures for the kids to look back on some day and to help me remember the good stuff. For now, I will journal on this blog so that friends and family can see it if they like, but it won't be a resource blog or an author's blog or something, there are plenty of those already. This is just another Catholic homeschooling mom's blog about the joys and trials of homeschooling our family. I hope that when I look back at this 15 years from now I will be able to say that it was all worth it.

Joseph and Mary, Pray for Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.