Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Alfajores Recipe Featured over at Catholic Cuisine

Jessica, who writes both the Shower of Roses blog, and maintains the Catholic Cuisine blog, featured Sweetpea's Alfajor reciped on Tuesday to celebrate the Installation of Pope Francis.

I was thrilled to make the pages of Catholic Cuisine, a resource I have used extensively during our five years of homeschooling. 

Here is the Link:
http://catholiccuisine.blogspot.com/2013/03/argentine-alfajores-in-honor-of-pope.html

I hope you enjoy the recipe and check out all the other great ideas Jessica has already added since then.

We've already done a make-your-own-pizza-for-dinner night to honor Pope Francis as she suggested. {Except I did the chronically ill mother version and bought the 99 cent dough already prepared by Trader Joe's.} Other than that, we were able to make and enjoy our own Italian-Argentinian pizza party a la Jessica.

I'm afraid I had no energy left to make a St. Joseph's Day altar, though someday I would like to participate in one.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.