Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shook hands with the Bishop

Last night I was able to attend a special Mass to kick off our Diocese's participation in the 40 Days for Life Campaign. Bishop McGrath was the celebrant, and he stayed long enough to shake hands with many, many people, and visited during the reception set up in the Parish hall afterwards as well.

It was really encouraging to finally have our Bishop's endorsement of the 40 Days for Life campaign.



I found it amusing that during Mass everyone knelt during the consecration, though in our diocese, at the Bishop's request, we are suppose to stand. He did not say a word.

I really want to do the prayers I have committed to do for all 40 Days for Life. If I am brave enough, I want to go to Planned Parenthood one night too. My first time on the other side at a demonstration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.