Thursday, December 22, 2011

No family at Christmas

I am super bummed out. We had big plans for a Christmas Eve/Christmas Day morning celebration with Grandma Ann - now cancelled since she is recovering from her brain surgery at the nursing home. 

Then we were supposed to see my family on the afternoon of Christmas Day. But now my mother has fallen and probably broken her knee cap - so that is cancelled as well.

Will this year never end? 

Thank goodness Christmas lasts for 12 days so we can make it up to the kids next week sometime. 

I am trying to think of one thing to be grateful for today - it's hard - but I guess I'd say antibiotics if they start to work on my sinus infection soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.