Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year?

Somewhere between Christmas and New Year's, I lost my laptop. And without the convenience of a laptop in bed, my blogging came to an abrupt stop. But it was probably for the best. I needed time away from the computer and social media to focus on my life, family, and marriage.

We've been pulled in so many directions over the last few months that it started to feel like my life was imploding, so I have made the difficult decision to put the older two children in school. I need a break from them, and I think they need a break from me and a break from all the drama going on at home and in our lives.

Gordo and I will continue to homeschool for kindergarden, and of course Baby M will spend his days with us too.

I hope I will be able to blog again soon, as I missed checking in with myself and my far off friends. Thank you for being patient with me as I start to get my life back in order. There's still a lot of unpacking to do, literally and figuratively.

God Bless You and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know you've stopped by and read the blog.
Me encantaria saber que estuviste leyendo el blog.